November 14, 2011

My Favorites: Brownie from Crumbs Bake Shop

Brownie is also on my list of favorite desserts. And recently, I discovered that the Crumbs Bake Shop has a delicious one!


Crumbs is from NY, but have some shops here in Los Angeles. And they are also famous for the cupcakes. I've tried a few (they have a very large variety) and they are also very good. They are quite big and not so delicate - in size and presentation - as those from Sprinkles or Magnolia Bakery, but they are delicious and perfect for sharing!


In addition to cupcakes, they offer hot and cold drinks, mini-cupcakes, pastries, cookies and brownies. One day I went there and saw the brownie. I ordered the traditional - nothing else but chocolate - and loved it! Besides being a very generous slice, it is crunchy on the outside and creamy inside. Delish!
I didn't have my camera with me, but as you all know already, this is a great excuse to come back and try again. And I did!

As they had ran out of the traditional one, I opted for chocolate covered with cookies & cream (pic below). The cookies & cream were a little too sweet (but on this day, I could've eaten a spoonful of pure sugar), but the chocolate batter was just like the one I had eaten before!


And the Beverly Hills store is open until 10pm. Perfect when we are craving something sweet after dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment