November 01, 2011

Cake pans

Nowadays, it's very easy to find any type of cake pan: mini, big, 3D, themed, for kids, etc..
And for those, like me, who like baking, is a delight to go into the stores and check out what's new and which one is going to be your next purchase.




In addition to the basic ones (bundt, loaf, square, rectangular), I've been adventurous and bought different pans, such as the loaf pan with 3D details and, a few weeks ago, I bought this one for donuts!


Since it was the first time and I didn't know how it would turn out, I tried it with a basic cake mix and...  it worked!




So, within a few weeks I will make the recipe they suggest, including the glaze, and I will post here to you. I think it will look just great! And the best: no frying! Could it be any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment