November 15, 2011

Good news!

Today, in addition to celebrate post number 200 (yeap!!) I finished translating my blog. In case you don't know, I had started writing my blog in Portuguese, but since I have many American and Spanish friends, I decided to write it also in English, so they would be able to enjoy the blog as well. Now both versions are completed and I'm very happy! In case you want to check out the original version, just click on the link Versão em Português, located on the upper right corner. Tell your friends!!

PS: for breakfast this morning I made the sweet quinoa again but this time with red quinoa (until then I had only used the white one) and, in addition to the ingredients I used the first time, I added grated coconut. Hmm .. I'm sure this recipe will be repeated over and over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment