September 18, 2011

The Tasting Kitchen Restaurant - "The Return"


I have written about The Tasting Kitchen before telling about the nice place it is. And as my tips are hot, I followed my own suggestion(!) and went back on Saturday for a brunch with my hubby. In our first time there we ordered a burger and a shrimp salad. This time, we wanted something a little different. So one of our choices was the Croque Madame, a classic that, when done well, is delicious (and this was!):


Fried egg with the soft yolk and super soft bread, a light Bechamel cream and nice portion size. And to make it even better, it comes with french-fries with herbs and garlic. OMG!
The other dish was a grilled cheese with dried figs and green salad. The strong melted cheese with the sweetened dried figs was a perfect combination of sweet and salty! The bread - with butter - was crisp and golden brown. Simple and amazing!


If it was good before, it just got better!

No comments:

Post a Comment