September 05, 2011

Bottega Louie Restaurant, Downtown LA

Last weekend I went to visit the restaurant/bakery Bottega Louie (Downtonw, LA). I had heard many good things about the place and I was not disappointed! On one side you have the bakery with a few tables to have a coffee and some pastry and, on the other, a huge area for longer meals.
I thought I would have to wait, but I arrived early for brunch (10 am) so it was very calm. However, around 11am/11:30am the restaurant was very busy and all tables were taken.
The waiters are very polite and as an starter, they serve you a fresh baguette with butter and jelly.
The food is delicious: we had coffee, fritatta with tomatoes and cheese, and french toast. On the way out, of course, I had to check out the bakery and buy the famous macaroons (I'll talk more about them in the next post!)


Another good reason to drive to Downtown!
Photos: MW

No comments:

Post a Comment