September 22, 2011

Effective and multi-use moisturizer: Embryolisse



This tip goes to those who, like me, suffers from dry skin all year round: facial moisturizer Lait-Crème Concentré, from the French brand Embryolisse.
During researches for my trip to France, I discovered that this moisturizer is a must for many people because on top of being a super moisturizer, makeup artists and models use it also as a primer (before makeup) and makeup remover as well. I bought it and loved it! And I have - so far - just used it as a moisturizer...
As the name says, it's concentrated, but the texture is very light. Leaves the skin great, neither oily nor sheen. On their website you will find other options of incredible products not only for the face but for the body too.

Always hydrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment