September 05, 2011

My Favorites!

I'm starting today a new category here on the blog called "My Favorites" for my favorite delicacies. And for you to be as excited as I am, I'll start with two favorites in one post since the two of them are from Bottega Louie which I've just said here. Ready? So here we go:

MY FAVORITES: FRENCH TOAST
Bottega Louie's version of french toast is made with brioche bread and comes with berries, butter and maple syrup.
It is so moist that it looks like a pudding and it melts in your mouth. Yummy... And, like all French pastries, it is not too sweet. The portion is generous and serves 2.


MY FAVORITES: MACARON
In addition to brunch, Bottega Louie is also famous for its macarons.
Among several flavors, I chose: chocolate with almonds, expresso with chocolate, sicilian lemon, and salt-caramel, and they are all amazing! (the least interesting was the salt-caramel)
They are very fluffy and melt in your mouth. The filling is just right (neither soft nor hard).
If you ask for the box, as I did, the price gets a bit higher, but to carry it without incident (macarons are very delicate), this is the best way.



My favorites for sure!

Photos: MW

No comments:

Post a Comment