July 13, 2011

Dyson

Dyson is a company that has gotten my attention for quite some time for their functional and well-designed products. The first product I got to know was the vacuum cleaner with a super different design:


Then, after gazillion visits to restrooms at malls and restaurants, I noticed a very powerful hand drier that really dried my hands in few seconds. Also Dyson.


Now, they come up with this amazing fan!!


That's right. This is a fan! With no blades, no noise and ultra-modern! Available in different shapes and sizes, they can be found at Bed, Bath and Beyond, Amazon and Dyson's own website. The prices are a little bit expensive but I think they might worth the investment because Dyson has already shown that they can develop moderm and high-quality products!

No comments:

Post a Comment