July 29, 2011

Home hair removal

Every now and then everybody talks about Brazilian waxing. Since I am Brazilian and I have years of expertise, I have a great tip for removing hairs at home: Remington EP6025 Epilator.


Many years ago I had a waxing device called Epilady (what a pain, my God!) and I confess I was not in the mood to buy another one like it. But shaving here in the U.S. is quite different from Brazil, so I decided to buy it. And what I have to say is that the technology has evolved, my dear! This device is much more convenient, wireless, with multi-tweezers (so several hairs are removed by the root at the same time) and it can be used in the bikini area. The suffering does not compare with the old one. The result is great and the skin is very soft! This and other models are easily found on sale at Amazon, supermarkets and drugstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment