July 28, 2011

Balsamic Drizzle


For quite some time, I've been noticing that many food tv show hosts use Balsamic Drizzle to decorate dishes, or as a final touch in salads, chicken, fish and sandwiches. I'm already a fan of balsamic vinegar so I bought this one and I loved it!
This is nothing else but balsamic vinegar reduction, thicker and a little bit sweet (just a little bit). And I do suggest using it as a final touch in your dishes, otherwise they will be heavily seasoned. It really gives an extra special touch!
I already tried in green and grains salads, sandwiches and grilled chicken (my hubby went all the way and even eats it with rice!). The pic above is the one I'm used to buy, but there are several other brands available in the supermarkets.

1 comment:

  1. Eu e a Marina adoramos o balsâmico, mas não sabemos como postar nossos comentários!

    ReplyDelete