August 28, 2011

News!!

As I said earlier here, I'm in a constantly search to improve the blog in order to make it more interesting and enjoyable for you, my readers. This time, I have three new features:

1 - you can receive the posts in your email simply by writing your email address in the "Receive posts by email" (upper right side of the screen). After registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Just click on the link and voilá. It's done!

2 - check out the delicious recipes I prepare and post here on the blog by clicking on the image "Recipes".

3 - for a more specific search, on the bottom right side of the screen, there is "Search this blog." Simply write down the word and all the posts related to that word will show up.

I hope you have fun with these new features and stay tuned because much more is still to come!

Good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment