August 16, 2011

Buckingham Palace Store


When I was in London, I had to stop at Buckingham Palace ... Store! The Queen's official store! Since I was there only few days after the Prince's wedding, the store was packed with William & Kate's china, but I really wanted something more traditional.
The store has a lot of cool stuff and I wished I could buy almost everything: beautiful tea pots, tea sets, cake stands, plates, bowls, pillows, toiletries, chocolates and biscuits (don't forget the Scottish Shortbread Cookie. Besides the charming packaging, these buttery cookies are delicious!)


And to make me even happier, I found out that the store has a website and they can ship to your home! (even if you don't wanna order anything, it is worth entering the site just to check out all the cool stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment