June 11, 2012

Peruvian Dinner

Last Friday we had dinner with our newest and amazing friends at their home. The menu was Peruvian - made ​​by a legitimate one: fish and shrimp ceviche, baked potatoes, causa (mashed potatoes stuffed with tuna, mayonnaise and avocado) and, for those not much into Peruvian food: pesto chicken pasta with mozzarella di bufala. And, of course, bottles of wine and lots of chatting!






I was responsible for dessert and I made a healthier chocolate cake (no flour nor refined sugar) with an yogurt and orange cream (I forgot to take pictures of the yogurt cream, but I will post the recipes).


It was so nice and we were all chatting excitedly that we received the visit of a Beverly Hills Police Officer asking us to slow down and be quiet because was already late into the night ... I mean, this dinner was success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment