June 08, 2012

Cheers!

I promised here that I'd give you the recipe of the drink hubby and I had few weeks ago, but I have to confess I forgot its name and could not find the exact recipe. But the drink is so good and since I know which ingredients are used, I'll list them here then you can make it according to taste (sweeter, stronger, lighter)
Let's call it Hubby's Drink because he was the one who chose it - wisely! - and now he keeps asking me to prepare it at home.


Ingredients
1oz vodka
a splash of St. Germain Elderflower liqueur (heads up: it's very sweet)
1/4 squeezed lemon
lemon-lime soda (Sprite, Mountain Dew ...)
lemon for garnish
Pour all ingredients into a glass with ice and garnished with lemon and fill it with soda. It's light, refreshing and very tasty! (I, particularly, like strong drinks, so I'd be generous with the vodka!)

An amazing weekend to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment