June 20, 2012

Mashti Malone Ice Cream

To celebrate the first day of summer and longest day of the year, nothing better than a post about ice cream! We don't find many "traditional" ice cream shop, but I heard of Mashti Malone through a great couple of friends that always gives me good tips and this was one of them.



Do not expect anything fancy or expensive. The shop is located in one of those typical small center malls in Hollywood. They have eccentric flavors and they're known for the rosewater ice cream.


So I knew that this was one of the flavors I'd try, and the other, I was in doubt between saffron, ginger, cardamom and pistachio. Since I had already chose a different one (rose water), I decided for pistachio.


The pistachio is delicious! With pieces of it. The rose water is a little strange at first - it's very floral - but after a few spoons, you begin to get used to and enjoy it!


I will definitely come back during the summer to try out other flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment