April 11, 2012

Herb Gardens

I love the idea of ​​having my own fresh herbs, available in my yard or by my window. Until some years ago, if you wanted to grow your own herbs, you would need a house with a big yard or live in the countryside. However, nowadays there are nice herb gardens that you can keep indoors and with artificial light!
It's not difficult to find houses with these herb gardens by the windows in LA and, oddly enough, they look beautiful and kind of easy to use. If you are up to do this, and if you buy the right products (seeds, soil etc), I think it can work!
For those who might like this adventure, here are some cool options:

Officeoriginair


Bacsac's

AeroGarden

Sagaform
PS: I won't be able to post the next days, but I'll be back next week with more tips and newsA great week to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment