February 14, 2012

This week's DELIGHT: Devil's Food Cake

Today is Valentine's Day, and nothing better than to celebrate this day with a delicious chocolate cake. And this one has a very suggestive name: Devil's Food Cake.


This recipe was another suggestion from my friend Bev, and is one of the most delicious chocolate cakes I've ever tasted! Dense, moisty, you can really taste the chocolate but is not too sweet.
Can you imagine your hubby/boyfriend/friend coming home tonight and finding a fresh cake? What a surprise! And if you serve it with ice cream and chopped berries, you have a delicious Valentine's Day dessert!

Slightly adapted from this recipe. (I didn't make the frosting and I used one bundt pan). You can find more of my recipes here.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment