February 16, 2012

Levain Bakery, NY

In this trip to NY, one of the places I wanted to visit was Levain Bakery.


I had heard about this bakery from blogs that I follow and I was curious, because many people had said that they have one of the best cookies in the world!
With a line formed in the street, the bakery is a small door that opens onto a tiny basement where they bake - no stop - cookies and some quick breads.



I chose a walnut chocolate chips and a chocolate peanut butter chips (both were still warm!). When I saw the size of the cookies, I was shocked: they were huge! I ate half of each and, I have to confess, I almost had a sugar overdose. But in a good way, because they really are delicious and certainly one of the best cookies I have ever had.


Perfect for that craving time when you need some sugar to give you a boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment