November 24, 2013

This week's DELIGHT: Quinoa Pizza Ball

As you know, I am a huge fan of quinoa and I've prepared  dozens of recipes with it.
I usually make it as a salad changing the ingredients depending on what I have in the fridge (tomatoes, dried cranberries, grated carrot, chopped almonds, corn etc.) and sometimes we have it warm (like rice) cooked with vegetable stock.
I thought it was about time to try something different and after doing some research on amazing food websites, I found what I was looking for: Quinoa Pizza Ball.


It's simple, healthy (it's baked!) and it really tastes like pizza!
You can have the filling you want. I tested it 3 versions: mozzarella, cream cheese and plain (mozzarella is the winner!). The only problem is that you have to eat it right away. Otherwise, it will lose its crispness.
A healthy and delicious appetizer! Check out this and other recipes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment