July 16, 2012

Baco Mercat, LA


As you may have noticed, I've been out for a while because, lately, some cool projects are happening to me and they're taking almost all of my time. But that does not mean I forgot you! I'm still in my search for cool tips and here is a good one: the restaurant Baco Mercat, in Downtown, LA.


Opened in 2011, is a mixture of restaurant/bar, with a relaxed vibe and distinctive menu (the chef is the former executive chef of Lazy Ox Canteen, another place with interesting and delicious food).


They serve small portions perfect for sharing, and the ideal is to order about 4 dishes per couple - which is not a bad idea looking at their options. The place is known for the baco: a sandwich made ​​with a homemade kind-of-pita-bread with different fillings. In this case, one per person is enough. So we ordered two bacos (original and meatballs) and a salad (tomatoes, shiitake mushrooms and burrata).




We loved everything! It's all very fresh and tasty. The meatballs baco is delicious! It is a nice place to hang out with friends, eat good food and have a glass of chilled wine (or beer)!

No comments:

Post a Comment