May 05, 2013

This week's DELIGHT: Homemade Granola

Tomorrow is Monday, also internationally known as "starting-a-diet day", so I will end the weekend with a healthy recipe: homemade granola!



I was interested in making a homemade recipe for quite some time because I wanted to have a little more control over the ingredients. When we bought granola at the grocery stores, usually the best ones (in taste)  are always packed with sugar and, those healthy ones have some grains I'm not too fond of.
Anyway, hubby who only eats one type of granola, from one certain brand, from one certain grocery store, loved it!
And the cool thing is that you can change the ingredients whenever you want and have a different version each and every time (of course I didn't have all the ingredients at home, so I made my own!)
Check here this and other recipes.

Have a nice week you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment